- Translations from and into English (British or American).
- Personal or business documents, also regarding visa applications.
- Tourism, hospitality and museum sector.
- Revision of exisitng English texts.
- The owner of A&E Translations (drs. Koop Tissingh) has been registered since 1988 as a certified translator for the Dutch and English languages, under number 327/88.
- Legalizations can be obtained at an extra charge from the Groningen District Court.
- Since 1999 he has also been listed in the Wbtv Register, under number 2373.
- The Register can be consulted via the internet (link).
- Clear arrangements about the work to be translated, costs and delivery time.
- Good communication about the purpose of the translation and the required style.
- Certification of the translated document in accordance with the regulations of the country for which it is intended.
- Feedback on errors and ambiguities in the source text, if required.