- Private individuals planning to emigrate or wishing to study or work abroad;
- Businesses and organizations with international contacts.
- Diplomas, prospecti, official extracts, testimonials, résumés/CVs, financial statements;
- Sales contracts, business plans, annual accounts, valuation reports, price quotations, catalog(ue)s;
- Existing English texts are reviewed and corrected with regard to spelling, style and contents.
- Certified personal or business documents, for visa applications and emigration purposes;
- British as well as American English.
British or American
- A& E Translations focuses not only on British English, but also on American English;
- If a translation is intended for the U.S.A or (western) Canada, the American variety is preferred;
- For countries such as Australia and New Zealand, British English is the best option.
- The certified translations are made by a sworn translator;
- A short translator’s statement is provided on each page, with date and signature;
- A cover page is provided with the translator’s details, includes signature, stamp, and seal.
Legalization or apostille
- For countries like the U.S., certified translations may require an apostille stamp;
- Countries like Canada require a legalization stamp instead;
- A legalization/apostille stamp can be obtained from the District Court at approx. €20 .