- Private individuals planning to emigrate or wishing to study or work abroad.
- Businesses and organizations with international contacts.
- Diplomas, prospecti, official extracts, testimonials, résumés/CVs, financial statements.
- Sales contracts, business plans, annual accounts, valuation reports, price quotations, catalog(ue)s.
- Existing English texts are reviewed and corrected with regard to spelling, style and contents.
- Certified personal or business documents, for visa applications and emigration purposes.
- Tourism, hospitality and the museum sector, website texts.
- British as well as American English.
- Agreements are made in advance regarding:
- Expected translation costs and time of delivery.
- Purpose of the translation/correction, formal or informal style, British or American target group.
British or American
- A& E Translations focuses not only on British English, but also on American English.
- If a translation is intended for the U.S.A or (western) Canada, the American variety is preferred.
- For countries such as Australia and New Zealand, British English is the best option.
- The certified translations are made by a sworn translator.
- A short translator’s statement is provided on each page, with date and signature.
- A cover page is provided with the translator’s details, includes signature, stamp, and seal.
Legalization or apostille
- For countries like the U.S., certified translations may require an apostille stamp.
- Countries like Canada require a legalization stamp instead.
- A legalization/apostille stamp can be obtained from the District Court at approx. €20 .